This legal notice regulates the use and utilization of the website www.greenavigation.com, owned by CANONICAL GREEN S.L. (hereinafter, «Green Navigation»).
Navigating the Green Navigation website grants you the status of USER of the site and implies your full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that these conditions may be modified without prior notification by Green Navigation, in which case they will be published and notified as far in advance as possible.
Therefore, it is advisable to carefully read its content if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered from this website.
The user also obliges to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, and will respond to Green Navigation or to third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of this obligation.
Any use other than authorized is expressly prohibited, and Green Navigation may deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
Green Navigation, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- Its corporate name is: CANONICAL GREEN S.L.
- Its commercial name is: Green Navigation.
- Its NIF: B72991706
- Its registered office is at: C/ Sil 20, with postal code 28224 of Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid, Spain.
To communicate with us, we provide you with different means of contact as detailed below:
- Postal address: C/ Sil 20, with Postal Code 28224 of Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid, Spain.
- Email address: email@example.com
All notifications and communications between the users of the website and Green Navigation will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through any of the sources detailed above.
3. Conditions of access and use
The website and its services are free and open access. However, Green Navigation may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to Green Navigation and will be solely responsible for false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of Green Navigation and not to use them for, among other things:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, terrorist apology content or, in general, content contrary to the law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions that may alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of Green Navigation or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services by means of the massive consumption of the computer resources through which Green Navigation provides its services.
- Infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of Green Navigation’s or third parties’ information.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available to, or any other form of public communication, transforming or modifying the contents, unless authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted to do so.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales purposes or other commercial nature without prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose ownership belongs to Green Navigation, without any of the exploitation rights on them being understood to be transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and, where appropriate, make authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor installed on servers connected to networks, nor subject to any type of exploitation. Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of Green Navigation, without it being understood that the use or access to it gives the user any rights over them.
Distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the holder of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between Green Navigation and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by Green Navigation of its contents or services.
Green Navigation is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions performed based on them.
3.1. Exclusion of warranties and responsibility in access and use
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a merely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all contents, nor its completeness, correctness, validity or currency, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
Green Navigation excludes any liability for damages of any nature derived from:
- The inability to access the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or currency of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a consequence of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, Green Navigation is not responsible for the actions of third parties that infringe intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Furthermore, Green Navigation declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the contents offered on this website. Green Navigation does not guarantee or take responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend the visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. Green Navigation is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
3.2. Procedure in case of carrying out ollegal activities
In the event that any user or a third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, they must send a notification to Green Navigation, properly identifying themselves and specifying the alleged infringements.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published to the official gazettes of public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide without legal validity purpose.
4. Applicable legislation
The present conditions shall be governed by the current Spanish legislation.